You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Possible screen glitch

Recently, I discovered an issue with my keyboard related issue. Sometimes I was unable to type in the A letter and the screen seemed to be not working at that particular point. But when I didn’t type and did something else, the screen “worked” well. Any suggestions or ideas about this?

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 1:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 10:23 AM

Hi there MrDavid43,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

We understand your iPhone display and keyboard become unresponsive. Restart your iPhone. Make sure you're running the latest software version in Settings > General > Software Update. If this behavior occurs in a specific app, make sure the app is updated as well.

Check in the App Store. If iPhone is currently working properly, create a backup of iPhone. If it is unresponsive currently, review If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen.

Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 11, 2022 10:23 AM in response to MrDavid43

Hi there MrDavid43,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

We understand your iPhone display and keyboard become unresponsive. Restart your iPhone. Make sure you're running the latest software version in Settings > General > Software Update. If this behavior occurs in a specific app, make sure the app is updated as well.

Check in the App Store. If iPhone is currently working properly, create a backup of iPhone. If it is unresponsive currently, review If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen.

Regards.

Possible screen glitch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.