You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Pro Max ( iOS iOS 15.1.1 ) connecting issue with in car Bluetooth systems.

My iPhone 12 Pro Max ( iOS 15.1.1 ) have connecting issue with in car Bluetooth systems, before I updated to iOS 15.1.1 it had been working fine, now it don't work at all. What should I do? Please help! Thanks!

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 11:53 AM

7 replies

Jan 13, 2022 2:11 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

Thank you so much Chris4203!

Could you please suggesting me with another option? I couldn't update my iPhone 12 Pro Max to iOS 15.2.1, because I am using my iPhone 12 Pro Max connecting to my MacBook Pro run by OS Mojava Version 10.4.6 operator systems. I have been using my MacBook Pro to open up iTune for my iPhone 12 Pro Max.

Futermore, my MacBook Pro is build on late 2013, which I couldn't update to the latest version ( Mac OS Big Sur ), because it isn't compatible for the MacBook Pro build on late 2013. I would like to be able to talk on the phone with handsfree while I am driving my car. Hopefully you can help me! Thank you in advance.

iPhone 12 Pro Max ( iOS iOS 15.1.1 ) connecting issue with in car Bluetooth systems.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.