You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get a movie video from my PC to my iphone ?

I have a video on my computer in the form of GEDCOM and I want to save it on my phone in photos so that I can send it to my mom on her Amazon Echo device from Amazon photos. Is there a way to do this? Or maybe I am making this to hard , maybe i can send the video from my PC to Amazon Photos and then to my mom. Any advice?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 7:34 AM

4 replies

Jan 15, 2022 7:48 AM in response to khorn69

GEDCOM files are text files. They normally contain genealogical data, not video. Link->https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/GEDCOM

Anyway, to move a file to an iPhone, you have several options.

1. iTunes: Use iTunes to share files between your computer and your iOS or iPadOS device - Apple Support
  2. iCloud Drive: Set up and use iCloud for Windows - Apple Support
  3. If it is an actual supported video file for iTunes: Sync iTunes content on PC with your devices - Apple Support

How can I get a movie video from my PC to my iphone ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.