You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro 11 will not charge

My iPad Pro stopped charging. I have restarted, changed power adapters and cables (all apple products), cleaned the charging port and nothing is helping.

what else can I try?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 5:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 12:09 AM

It appears that you have completed all basic troubleshooting tasks to determine why your iPad won’t charge. You have not had successful results and therefore I recommend that you contact ➡️ Apple Support

Axel F.

4 replies

Jan 16, 2022 3:06 AM in response to lindag199

This happened to my iPad Pro 9.7 a year ago. I took it to Best Buy -Apple Authorized Service Provider and only Apple store in my area. The Geek Squad analyzed it. Charging port dead. They sent it to Apple and I got another one sent to the store for a fee. ( no valid AppleCare ) I like this particular model iPad Pro 9.7 so decided to do so.

iPad Pro 11 will not charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.