You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth connection with WF-C500 earphone’s

My MacBook does not find my earphones. My Mac is macOS Catalina. I have Troyes the debug Bluetooth. I re installed the software. Don’t know what to do. The earphones connect with my computer. And my phone can connect with the computer as with other computers.

Have someone experienced the same issue?

Thank you.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 11:50 AM

1 reply

Jan 18, 2022 11:46 AM in response to Hisneu

Hello Hisneu,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble connecting your earphones to your Mac. We are happy to share information that may help.

First, restart your Mac and your earphones.

Make sure that your earphones are ready to be paired.

Then, go to Apple menu  > System Preferences, then click Bluetooth. Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.

If you're still unable to pair your earphones, you'll want to check for any firmware updates for them.

If you're able to pair other devices with your Mac, you'll want to reach out to the manufacturer of the earphones for further assistance.

Take care.

Bluetooth connection with WF-C500 earphone’s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.