You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have an apple watch Series 2. working just fine until I looked down and noticed my screen was cracked. What are my options for getting it repaired, trade in, Upgrade?

I have an apple watch Series 2 which has been up until today working fine. The Screen is cracked and i cannot put in my password. I need to know if I should repair, Trade in or upgrade? with the apple store not taking appointments, I cant try on any watches or know what to get.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 9:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 10:10 AM

See here: link-> Apple watch Service Pricing - Apple Support

2 replies

Jan 20, 2022 10:52 AM in response to wawaseegirl007

Apple won't take a Series 2 watch in trade which is broken. And Apple doesn't replace the screens on Apple Watch. They offer out of warranty replacements at the price listed in the link Phil0124 provided. Personally, since an Apple Watch Series 2 is now so far out of date and can't run the latest WatchOS versions, to me it would not be a wise investment. I'd take the money it would cost and apply that to a newer Apple Watch SE or Series 7.

i have an apple watch Series 2. working just fine until I looked down and noticed my screen was cracked. What are my options for getting it repaired, trade in, Upgrade?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.