You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone camera is shaking when you want to take pictures

How I fix my camera, it’s shaking while trying to snap

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 2:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 3:17 PM

That seems like it might be a problem with the camera stabilization hardware on an iPhone Pro Max model, if this is a model with active stabilization. I wouldn’t expect it to help, but update to current (15.2.1) and restart your iPhone. Then contact Apple Support using the Get Support link in the upper right of this webpage, and discuss your options.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 22, 2022 3:17 PM in response to Onuabuchi7

That seems like it might be a problem with the camera stabilization hardware on an iPhone Pro Max model, if this is a model with active stabilization. I wouldn’t expect it to help, but update to current (15.2.1) and restart your iPhone. Then contact Apple Support using the Get Support link in the upper right of this webpage, and discuss your options.

My iPhone camera is shaking when you want to take pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.