You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ATV+ app on Mac and Other Channels

I subscribe to other streaming services that I can access through ATV+ on my Apple TV connected to my TV.

In the ATV app on my Mac, can I do the same? For example when I try Paramount+ it is prompting me to subscribe but I already have a subscription paid separately.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 10:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 4:54 PM

• Subscriptions started outside the Apple TV app are not compatible with Apple TV app in-app Channels. These are different types of subscriptions, with different terms and conditions, different perks and limitations, and not exchangeable.
  • Subscriptions directly with the content provider (not billed through Apple) would have their own separate account, and would likely be available on Mac on the web.
  • Separate content provider apps are often available on Apple TV box, iPhone, and iPad, but not on Mac.
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 23, 2022 4:54 PM in response to Geoff Tucker

• Subscriptions started outside the Apple TV app are not compatible with Apple TV app in-app Channels. These are different types of subscriptions, with different terms and conditions, different perks and limitations, and not exchangeable.
  • Subscriptions directly with the content provider (not billed through Apple) would have their own separate account, and would likely be available on Mac on the web.
  • Separate content provider apps are often available on Apple TV box, iPhone, and iPad, but not on Mac.

ATV+ app on Mac and Other Channels

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.