You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

transfering music from pc to iphone from itunes

Hey,

my question is, as I get my music on my iphone via pc. and I already transfered 204 songs to my iphone for free, and I am not sure, as I am unable to transfer more songs to my iphone. I am not sure if apple may have a limit on how many songs you can transfer from your pc to iphone or not?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 11:18 AM

3 replies

Jan 24, 2022 12:17 PM in response to Motaln

Hello Motaln,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're wondering if there is a limit to the number of songs that you're able to transfer to your iPhone from your PC.

To answer your question, the number of songs you can transfer isn't limited. The only limitation is the storage capacity of your iPhone. You can find information about how to check and manage iPhone storage here: How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Take care.

transfering music from pc to iphone from itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.