You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apple account will let me or my wife access both of our i messages or e-mails account how do you seperate this

my apple account will let me or my wife access both of our i messages or e-mails account how do you separate this

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 9:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 11:27 AM

Don't share an Apple ID. They are not supposed to be shared. Each person should have their own Apple ID to keep messages and emails and other personal content separate.

If you wish to the share purchases and Apple subscriptions such as Music, Apple TV+, iCloud Storage, etc... you can use Family Sharing. Link-> Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 24, 2022 11:27 AM in response to mx5200

Don't share an Apple ID. They are not supposed to be shared. Each person should have their own Apple ID to keep messages and emails and other personal content separate.

If you wish to the share purchases and Apple subscriptions such as Music, Apple TV+, iCloud Storage, etc... you can use Family Sharing. Link-> Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

my apple account will let me or my wife access both of our i messages or e-mails account how do you seperate this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.