You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I charge different subscription from different payment method

How do I change my subscription to get charged from a different payment method? Can I have different subscription charged from different cards??

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 9:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 10:40 PM

Yes, manually it can be done.

• Re-order the payment methods. Change the order of your payment methods – hold your pointer over a payment method, then use the move order icon .*
  • *Apple will attempt to charge your payment methods in order from top to bottom. You can't change the order in which your Apple ID balance is charged.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 24, 2022 10:40 PM in response to VNancy

Yes, manually it can be done.

• Re-order the payment methods. Change the order of your payment methods – hold your pointer over a payment method, then use the move order icon .*
  • *Apple will attempt to charge your payment methods in order from top to bottom. You can't change the order in which your Apple ID balance is charged.

How do I charge different subscription from different payment method

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.