You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can a usb-c to usb-c charging cable compatible with Apple Iphone 13, 20w charging wall plug When used with a Yootech wireless charger model F500 ? Thanks!

Can a usb-c to usb-c charging cable compatible with Apple Iphone 13, 20w charging wall plug When used with a Yootech wireless charger model F500 ? Thanks!

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 8:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 9:35 AM

acapoferri wrote:
Amazon.com: Yootech Wireless Charger,[2 Pack] Qi-Certified 10W Max Wireless Charging Pad Stand Bundle,Compatible with iPhone 13/13 Mini/13 Pro Max/12/SE 2020/11,Galaxy S21/S20/Note 10,AirPods Pro(No AC Adapter) : Cell Phones & Accessories

I would have no problem using an Apple USB-C Power Delivery adapter with anything as long as I trusted the device. I currently use an Apple 30W USB-C power adapter (made by Flextronics) on a Lenovo Thinkpad after its original power adapter's captive cable broke. Apple USB-C power adapters are supposed to be interoperable with anything that takes USB-C.

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 25, 2022 9:35 AM in response to acapoferri

acapoferri wrote:
Amazon.com: Yootech Wireless Charger,[2 Pack] Qi-Certified 10W Max Wireless Charging Pad Stand Bundle,Compatible with iPhone 13/13 Mini/13 Pro Max/12/SE 2020/11,Galaxy S21/S20/Note 10,AirPods Pro(No AC Adapter) : Cell Phones & Accessories

I would have no problem using an Apple USB-C Power Delivery adapter with anything as long as I trusted the device. I currently use an Apple 30W USB-C power adapter (made by Flextronics) on a Lenovo Thinkpad after its original power adapter's captive cable broke. Apple USB-C power adapters are supposed to be interoperable with anything that takes USB-C.

Jan 25, 2022 9:07 AM in response to acapoferri

acapoferri wrote:
Hey Johnathan, I probably didn't explain correctly. My Yootech charger has a usb-c connection as does my 20w power wall connector, so to use charger I think I need the USB-C cable at both ends?

This one?

https://www.yootech.net/wireless-charge-pad/Yootech-QI-Certified-Wireless-Round-Charge-Pad#techSpecs

The 20W Apple USB-C power adapter is just a USB Power Delivery compatible power supply. It should have no problem with negotiating either 5 or 9V with the charging pad. the Q&A says that it comes with a USB-C to USB-C cable, but those are pretty easy to come by these days.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.