You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone location showing my family members location?

I share my location with some of my friends and sometimes when they check it, instead of my location it shows my moms or sisters location? We used to be on the same icloud but i recently got my own plan and my own icloud but it’s still doing it. I was wondering if there is a way to fix this to where it always shows only my location?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 11:02 AM

1 reply

Jan 26, 2022 2:02 PM in response to rxgrl

Hello  rxgrl,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're running into issues with your shared location. It's great to hear that you're now using your own account. Since making this change, have you tried to stop sharing your location and then share it again? If not, that would be a good place to start.

Find friends and share your location with Find My

Since you created your own Apple ID, did you completely wipe out your iPhone when signing into your device with your new Apple ID?

Best regards.

iphone location showing my family members location?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.