You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID verification

Hello,

I had to put my password for my Apple ID multiple times randomly. And either my phone or something isn’t holding onto the password. Because after I put in my password i get the same icon asking me to verify my Apple ID. I’m just frustrated and do not want to loose my pictures or anything else because my phone is refusing to connect with my Apple ID.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 4:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 4:11 AM

Hi,

I live in the UK, and I am also having this issue since about 10 / 11 PM last night (25/01/22)

I have tried signing out of my account and signing back in - did not resolve the issue

I have changed my password - did not resolve the issue

I have spoken to apple support who have confirmed that they are dealing with an ongoing issue where many people are experiencing this issue.

Have been advised that it should be fixed by later on today

Hope this helps

Hitesh

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 26, 2022 4:11 AM in response to Smileyxtorixx

Hi,

I live in the UK, and I am also having this issue since about 10 / 11 PM last night (25/01/22)

I have tried signing out of my account and signing back in - did not resolve the issue

I have changed my password - did not resolve the issue

I have spoken to apple support who have confirmed that they are dealing with an ongoing issue where many people are experiencing this issue.

Have been advised that it should be fixed by later on today

Hope this helps

Hitesh

Apple ID verification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.