You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PLEASE HELP!! I Got ROBBED!!

Couple of days ago, Sitting in a coffee restaurant I was Approached by two gunmen Who Asked me to handover My Iphone11ProMax Which I Actually Did....

I instantly Rushed To Home And Grabbed My Pc to Track The Location ... unfortunately They Switched off!..

I reported the incident to the police station and they told me they will do their best to help me..

But What I Want You To Help me is That...

It's been two days since i was robbed...And My iPhone is Offline in Find my iphone..So

is it possible that they cracked the apple id and removed? which i thought i would have gotten an email telling me my device was removed.? or is it just offline and i have to keep it that way and hunt them down till they connect to the internet? PLEASE HELP! What Could it Mean!!

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 1:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 6:47 AM

Hello Baliil,

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding your stolen iPhone. We'll be happy to help provide some clarity.

If your iPhone is still in Find My iPhone then it is still attached to your account, but is currently powered off. Here's a great article that can guide you through some steps to take: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen

Take care!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 28, 2022 6:47 AM in response to Baliil

Hello Baliil,

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding your stolen iPhone. We'll be happy to help provide some clarity.

If your iPhone is still in Find My iPhone then it is still attached to your account, but is currently powered off. Here's a great article that can guide you through some steps to take: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen

Take care!

PLEASE HELP!! I Got ROBBED!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.