You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Touch Bar Zoom with Circle and Delay keeps coming back

Hello community,

I recently did a long research - and was quite annoyed - that this "feature" did hit me without notice or activity from my side. So I was very happy to find a solution that worked: Disable accesability -> touch bar zoom!!!

Who would have thought oft that?

Now very recently I had to do this research again after yelling for two evenings on my Mac Book Pro :-(

Is there a fix that I do not have to do this again, please?

Thank you!

Steff

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 10:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 11:20 AM

sthuber wrote:

Hello community,

I recently did a long research - and was quite annoyed - that this "feature" did hit me without notice or activity from my side. So I was very happy to find a solution that worked: Disable accesability -> touch bar zoom!!!

Now very recently I had to do this research again after yelling for two evenings on my Mac Book Pro :-(

Thank you!
Steff

The complete path: >System Preferences>Accessibility>Zoom> UNCHECK enable TouchBar zoom

Try a SafeBoot to clear system cache files...

SafeBoot https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201262

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 28, 2022 11:20 AM in response to sthuber

sthuber wrote:

Hello community,

Thank you!
Steff

The complete path: >System Preferences>Accessibility>Zoom> UNCHECK enable TouchBar zoom

Try a SafeBoot to clear system cache files...

SafeBoot https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201262

Touch Bar Zoom with Circle and Delay keeps coming back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.