You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wallpaper issues

Hi, I had my MacBook’s wallpaper set to change every time I opened the computer and it worked great. Then I added a few other pictures to the folder that had the wallpaper pictures and changed the settings so that now this new pictures could appear as well but, when I did this, one of my virtual desktops stayed the same and only the others changed. When I open new desktops they change wallpapers but, when I close the one that didn’t work, the second desktop stops working. I tried restarting my computer several times but now when I go and open a new desktop it has a different wallpaper than the others and the first desktop continues without change.

Help 😔

MacBook Air 11″, macOS 11.3

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 9:55 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Wallpaper issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.