You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to update my Mac mini?

how do I update to the latest software for the Mac mini.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 11:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 1:12 PM

What model Mini? For Monterey, the latest you need Mac mini introduced in 2014 or later.

If your Mini qualifies then see:

How to upgrade to macOS Monterey - Apple Support

It may not show up in Software UPdate since it only shows there for a month or two, Thus as the above says:

Or use this link to open the macOS Monterey page on the App Store: Get macOS Monterey. Then click the Get button or iCloud download button.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 29, 2022 1:12 PM in response to dryoungblood

What model Mini? For Monterey, the latest you need Mac mini introduced in 2014 or later.

If your Mini qualifies then see:

How to upgrade to macOS Monterey - Apple Support

It may not show up in Software UPdate since it only shows there for a month or two, Thus as the above says:

Or use this link to open the macOS Monterey page on the App Store: Get macOS Monterey. Then click the Get button or iCloud download button.

How to update my Mac mini?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.