You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Warranty

I have a new, unopened 7th generation iPad given to me by my work as an anniversary gift. I want to sell it but people are asking if there is still warranty on it? Please help. Thanks

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 7:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 8:04 AM

The 1 year limited warranty for iPads starts from the date of purchase (through an official Apple channel).

You can check it (find out its serial number on the back of the box) and input it here:--> Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

5 replies

Jan 30, 2022 8:30 AM in response to haysrus

As suggested by Giulio visit the link provided above-key in your serial number and the warranty will show.

most of the time the warranty starts the day the product is purchased. However, there are some cases where the warranty starts once the device is connected to a wifi network. I have had both experiences- my apple watch was bought on dec 10 and i connected it to my phone on the 29th and the warranty started from that day.

Warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.