You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted Songs

I’ve seen this problem in previous questions from last year … so it seems, by now, there should be an easy solution from Apple. We will see.

I was creating another playlist with some songs from a different playlist. Somehow they all got into the new playlist. So I removed them from the new playlist by swiping left and trashing them.

Guess what? They aren’t in my original playlist now either!!! No where to be found!!! That would’ve been about 70 songs!!!!

They are not in “Purchased” songs on iTunes either! If I go to a specific song on iTunes, I can see it says “Purchased” instead of having the price amount. But I can’t do anything with that and that song isn’t showing in the actual list of “Recent purchases”.

Why isn’t there a “Recently Deleted” to have the option to retrieve accidentally deleted songs?!?

I’ve spent a lot of money over the years purchasing these songs. It shouldn’t be that easy to just delete them out of the library, when all I was doing was trashing them from a playlist!

I want ALL of my songs back!!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 12:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 1:10 AM

You inadvertently hid them in your iTunes account. Use this link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201322 to unhide them.

Similar questions

1 reply

Deleted Songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.