You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone alarm going off at randomly wrong times.

I have recently installed iOS 15.3.

Since then I have set my alarm to wake up at my usual time every morning at 7:50 AM. Over the last eight days, on three occasions the alarm did not go off at all and when I open the phone and checked the little slider button had turned off. On three days it worked fine.

In two of the days the alarm woke me up exactly 35 minutes earlier than I had set. I double checked and triple checked last night that I set the alarm for 7:50 AM and this morning the alarm went off at 7:10 AM.

I believe this is a bug in iOS 15.3 since this problem started after installing it.

Do I have to wait for a new update?

iPhone 11

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 4:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 6:10 AM

Probably your bedtime alarm is set at a different time. Use Bedtime to track your sleep on your iPhone - Apple Support

3 replies

iPhone alarm going off at randomly wrong times.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.