You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I created a spreadsheet with many rows but I can’t scroll up to the top.

I created a spreadsheet with many rows but I can’t scroll up to the top. How can I do this?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 7:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 6:50 PM

Hard to tell what is going on without a screenshot but the most common problem is the table has been accidentally moved too far up on the sheet. It is off the top of the sheet so you cannot see the first few rows below the headers (but can see the headers).

Select the table. Grab the bullseye at the top left of the table. Drag downward until the table is fully on the sheet and all your rows are visible.

EDIT: That was advice for the Mac OS version of Numbers, which is the forum you posted in. I now see your signature is iOS. I do not use Numbers on iOS but it may still be the same solution.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 2, 2022 6:50 PM in response to DGBURNEY

Hard to tell what is going on without a screenshot but the most common problem is the table has been accidentally moved too far up on the sheet. It is off the top of the sheet so you cannot see the first few rows below the headers (but can see the headers).

Select the table. Grab the bullseye at the top left of the table. Drag downward until the table is fully on the sheet and all your rows are visible.

EDIT: That was advice for the Mac OS version of Numbers, which is the forum you posted in. I now see your signature is iOS. I do not use Numbers on iOS but it may still be the same solution.

I created a spreadsheet with many rows but I can’t scroll up to the top.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.