You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Answering calls on iPhone.

How can I answer calls on my iPhone without having to touch the screen?

When I have leather gloves on my hand while riding a MotorBike and the phone has a navigation app running, I need to answer the call without taking off my gloves.

There is a feature to AUTO-ANSWER, but I don't want to use that because Not ALL calls need to be answered. Only selected calls from known contacts and family members.

I want to answer the call when connected to a Bluetooth earphone located inside the MotorBike helmet. Apple could add a feature to answer the call using a voice command, such as "Answer the call."

If there is no means of doing this, this feature needs to be added either using a hardware switch or a voice command. Otherwise, the iPhone lacks flexibility and is limited in its ease of use.

iPhone 12

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 5:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
1 reply

Answering calls on iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.