You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What if I want to remove an app I already approved off my daughters phone? Can I do that and make sure she can’t just re download it?

I want to remove apps on my daughters phone that I already approved years ago. If I delete them from her phone manually, she. An just re-download them. What can I do?

iPhone 13

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 8:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 8:52 AM

You can set up Screen Time Restrictions on your daughter’s iPhone with a password.

On your daughter’s iPhone, open Settings ➡️ Screen Time ➡️ Use Screen Time Passcode: Setup the Screen Time Passcode and do not forget it once it is set. The Open Settings ➡️ Screen Time ➡️ Content & Privacy Restrictions ➡️ Content & Privacy Restrictions : Set this to ON ➡️ iTunes & App Store Purchases ➡️ Installing Apps: Set this to Don’t Allow.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 5, 2022 8:52 AM in response to Momofwildgirl

You can set up Screen Time Restrictions on your daughter’s iPhone with a password.

On your daughter’s iPhone, open Settings ➡️ Screen Time ➡️ Use Screen Time Passcode: Setup the Screen Time Passcode and do not forget it once it is set. The Open Settings ➡️ Screen Time ➡️ Content & Privacy Restrictions ➡️ Content & Privacy Restrictions : Set this to ON ➡️ iTunes & App Store Purchases ➡️ Installing Apps: Set this to Don’t Allow.

Axel F.

What if I want to remove an app I already approved off my daughters phone? Can I do that and make sure she can’t just re download it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.