You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add my debit card and credit card on wallet

How to add my debit card and credit card in my wallet app ?

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 11:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 11:40 AM

Typically, to add a credit/debit card to the Wallet, you would do the following:

1. Launch the app that supports Wallet cards. In this case, the financial institution's app for your credit/debit card.
  2. Navigate to Add Card or Payment tab in this app.
  3. Tap on "Add to Wallet."
  4. Tap "Add" in the upper right hand corner.

Note that not all financial institutions and/or countries, allow adding these cards to the Wallet.

What exactly happens when you try to add these cards to the Wallet app on your iPhone?

Ref: If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 5, 2022 11:40 AM in response to khushbu240

Typically, to add a credit/debit card to the Wallet, you would do the following:

1. Launch the app that supports Wallet cards. In this case, the financial institution's app for your credit/debit card.
  2. Navigate to Add Card or Payment tab in this app.
  3. Tap on "Add to Wallet."
  4. Tap "Add" in the upper right hand corner.

Note that not all financial institutions and/or countries, allow adding these cards to the Wallet.

What exactly happens when you try to add these cards to the Wallet app on your iPhone?

Ref: If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

How to add my debit card and credit card on wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.