You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having issues deleting all emails in my email

I called up information to delete all in emails and having issues deleting all at once not sure what’s happening

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 3:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 10:13 AM

For bulk email deletion, see >>> Delete emails on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies

Feb 6, 2022 4:12 PM in response to elondia256

elondia256 Said:

"Having issues deleting all emails in my email: I called up information to delete all in emails and having issues deleting all at once not sure what’s happening"

-------

Get and Use a New App Password:

A. Why a New App Password?

Sometimes, App Passwords become deactivated, and it is time for a new one. So, create one, and then add the account back.

B. Why App Passwords are Used:

Just think about it: If anyone knew your password, they would get all that info.

C. Where to Get an App Password:

For gmail, you'd go here: Sign in Using App Passwords - Gmail Help - Google Support

Having issues deleting all emails in my email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.