You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Slow Download from iCloud storage

All of my photos/videos are uploaded into iCloud.

when I try to access some resource like a video, it takes so much time to download it on a higher version on my phone (for example to be able to see a video).

why Apple doesn’t do something, offering more reliable and faster servers?

For a 5 sec. Video I wait almost 2 hours to download the video to my phone. And the internet connection is strong enough!

what can I do in this case?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 5:16 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Feb 9, 2022 4:09 PM in response to Sharon_419

Everything is updated, and I’ve been having the same problems for a quite some time, I’m paying the $10 monthly to have the 2TB and still not fast enough, sometimes you need the video fast and takes forever, even a simple picture takes like 45 sec to download, before wasn’t like that! It’s really frustrating!

Feb 8, 2022 8:18 AM in response to nicardo161

Hello nicardo161,

Thanks for reaching out using Apple Support Communities!

We understand it takes longer than expected to download your videos from iCloud to your iPhone.

To help us isolate the cause of the issue, do you have any network or VPN software installed?

Are you using your home Wi-Fi connection when this happens? If you test using another Wi-Fi, does the issue remain?

Use these steps to make sure you're using the latest iOS version on your iPhone: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Slow Download from iCloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.