You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find my iPad if it says no location found in my find my app list of devices?

How can I find my iPad if it says no location found in my find my app list of devices?

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 2:12 PM

1 reply

Feb 11, 2022 2:15 PM in response to Blessedada

Hi Blessedada,

We understand you're trying to locate your iPad. We're happy to offer some guidance.

If you're using the Find My service and no location is currently available for the iPad (it is turned off, the battery is dead, or it has no internet connection) then you'll have to resort to old fashioned detective work to find it.

Think of where you last remember using it or an area you typically keep it in, and start there.

Cheers!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.