You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep getting suspicious, unwanted E-Mails on my phone. They are going directly to spam. I delete them, and I still get up to 100 per day. Mostly from the same people. How do I stop them.

I keep getting suspicious, unwanted

E-Mails on my phone. They go directly to spam..I delete them. I get up to 100 E-Mails every day. Mostly from the same people. How can I stop them?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 2:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 3:35 PM

It looks like the spam filter is working as it should.

When people, maybe people you know, have email accounts without 2 factor authentication then they can be hacked or phished and release their contacts. These are sold to bad guys to send spam to. That's it. Just don't open them.

The only worry is that if real emails go incorrectly to junk you may not spot them smongst the junk.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 10, 2022 3:35 PM in response to Coronado1970

It looks like the spam filter is working as it should.

When people, maybe people you know, have email accounts without 2 factor authentication then they can be hacked or phished and release their contacts. These are sold to bad guys to send spam to. That's it. Just don't open them.

The only worry is that if real emails go incorrectly to junk you may not spot them smongst the junk.

I keep getting suspicious, unwanted E-Mails on my phone. They are going directly to spam. I delete them, and I still get up to 100 per day. Mostly from the same people. How do I stop them.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.