You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can you not tell how to remove a app that I install on my iPhone 12

How to remove an app that I’ve installed on my iPhone

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 10:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 10:10 PM

You can do it in two different ways that I know about. 1) You can press down on an app until they all start to wiggle. You should see an x in the corner of each app. Click on the app x to delete it. 2) Go to Settings, then General, then iPhone Storage. That should show you a list of apps sorted by file size. You can look at each app and delete it from there too. Hope it helps!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 11, 2022 10:10 PM in response to germingerc54

You can do it in two different ways that I know about. 1) You can press down on an app until they all start to wiggle. You should see an x in the corner of each app. Click on the app x to delete it. 2) Go to Settings, then General, then iPhone Storage. That should show you a list of apps sorted by file size. You can look at each app and delete it from there too. Hope it helps!

Why can you not tell how to remove a app that I install on my iPhone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.