You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleTV+ on iPhone>MacAir

Can I use my subscription on my iPhone to watch AppleTV+ on my Mac Air? If so, how?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 8:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 9:45 AM

Yes, you can, if both devices use the same Apple ID account.

• Macs with macOS 10.15 or later will use the bundled TV app (similar to iPhone). Sign in to the app (menu Account) for the subscription to be recognized.
  • Macs with macOS 10.14 or earlier will have to use the web interface at tv.apple.com. Sign in to the site for the subscription to be recognized.
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 12, 2022 9:45 AM in response to Sunny937

Yes, you can, if both devices use the same Apple ID account.

• Macs with macOS 10.15 or later will use the bundled TV app (similar to iPhone). Sign in to the app (menu Account) for the subscription to be recognized.
  • Macs with macOS 10.14 or earlier will have to use the web interface at tv.apple.com. Sign in to the site for the subscription to be recognized.

AppleTV+ on iPhone>MacAir

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.