You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant see purchase apps on my Iphone

I cant see the apps I purchase on Apple TV

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 3:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2022 2:52 AM

What is your model Apple TV box? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Apple TV App Store apps are available for Apple TV (4th generation or later), not for earlier models. There may also be minimum system requirements for tvOS version.

The apps that are available for iPhone are not always also available for Apple TV (4th generation or later). Some apps have been created for iPhone and iPad only, or iPhone only.

You can ask the app publisher/developer to consider creating their app for Apple TV as well. How to contact an app developer - Apple Support.

Apple TV App Store apps are not available for third party streaming devices with the Apple TV app. You’ll have to choose from apps as provided by the device manufacturer’s app repository.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 15, 2022 2:52 AM in response to Pepp06

What is your model Apple TV box? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Apple TV App Store apps are available for Apple TV (4th generation or later), not for earlier models. There may also be minimum system requirements for tvOS version.

The apps that are available for iPhone are not always also available for Apple TV (4th generation or later). Some apps have been created for iPhone and iPad only, or iPhone only.

You can ask the app publisher/developer to consider creating their app for Apple TV as well. How to contact an app developer - Apple Support.

Apple TV App Store apps are not available for third party streaming devices with the Apple TV app. You’ll have to choose from apps as provided by the device manufacturer’s app repository.

Cant see purchase apps on my Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.