You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, why currently i cannot watch movies in apple tv mentioned that video not available in my region? Two days ago there was no issue and at the moment i can watch in my iphone?

Hi, why currently i cannot watch movies in apple tv mentioned that video not available in my region? Two days ago there was no issue and at the moment i can watch in my iphone?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 15

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 5:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 7:06 PM

Hi Hutomo, unfortunately this is something that pops up for users. This error is usually is due to the movie/music/content either having a precise span of time that it is allowed to be offered in a particular country/region, or the distributor and/or owner of the content has asked for it to not be offered in that country/region. .

Two things you can check:

• If you are using a VPN and the server your VPN is pointing to has changed, this could cause the content provider to now see you in a different country/region.
  • There is a bug in the app causing the error message. If this is the case it usually will resolve given time. You could go to the app provider's support to open a case.
2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 14, 2022 7:06 PM in response to hutomo_y

Hi Hutomo, unfortunately this is something that pops up for users. This error is usually is due to the movie/music/content either having a precise span of time that it is allowed to be offered in a particular country/region, or the distributor and/or owner of the content has asked for it to not be offered in that country/region. .

Two things you can check:

• If you are using a VPN and the server your VPN is pointing to has changed, this could cause the content provider to now see you in a different country/region.
  • There is a bug in the app causing the error message. If this is the case it usually will resolve given time. You could go to the app provider's support to open a case.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.