You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How long does a refund take?

Hello, Did anyone tried cancelling their order from the apple store online? I received an email stating I haven’t billed for the product but I didn’t receive the money yet on my bank account. It has been more than 15 days that i have cancelled my order. I just want to know how long did it take for the refund? ImI’m from Philippines.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 15, 2022 4:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2022 6:10 PM

Hi SadAppleUser, Here is the answer to your question:

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

"If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item or cancellation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account."

13 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 15, 2022 6:10 PM in response to Community User

Hi SadAppleUser, Here is the answer to your question:

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

"If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item or cancellation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account."

Feb 15, 2022 8:35 PM in response to Tim_4_All

I have everything ready cancelled order# date and time . Please help me get the refund . I am student by profession and its a huge amount for me

How long does a refund take?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.