You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is it that I update to IOS 15.3 that apps I need to login to, but get an error at login.

Have issues where login fail with Walgreens and ring apps. I haven't tried all my apps, but seems to be a systemic problem. I have tried removing apps and re-installing apps and authentication with apps login respond with an error. No way of knowing if the problem is due to the app or the IOS.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022 7:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2022 11:55 PM

Did you already try to force restart your iPhone after the update? You will not lose data.

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

The next step would be setting it back to factory settings, to rule out a software issue:

Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to factory settings

1 reply

Why is it that I update to IOS 15.3 that apps I need to login to, but get an error at login.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.