You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes

я не могу скачать itunes на официальном сайте мне не предлагает его скачать как быть???!!!!

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 1:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 2:01 AM

Google Translate >> User wrote " i can't download itunes on the official website it doesn't offer me to download it how to be???!!!!

What happened to iTunes?

iTunes starting in Catalina macOS 10.15 and above have been split into three separate Applications.

iTunes as we knew it is not longer compatible in Catalina, Big Sur and Monterey.

Use Music, Podcasts and TV - these are the new Applications replacing iTunes

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 16, 2022 2:01 AM in response to kexy002

Google Translate >> User wrote " i can't download itunes on the official website it doesn't offer me to download it how to be???!!!!

What happened to iTunes?

iTunes starting in Catalina macOS 10.15 and above have been split into three separate Applications.

iTunes as we knew it is not longer compatible in Catalina, Big Sur and Monterey.

Use Music, Podcasts and TV - these are the new Applications replacing iTunes

Itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.