You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problemi di batteria

Sto riscontrando problemi di batteria e il negozio dove ho comprato il prodotto vuole una prova da parte vostra non per quale motivo

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 4:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 4:54 AM

Buongiorno,

Se hai acquistato il tuo iPad presso un Apple Store o un Manutentore Autorizzato, non dovrebbero richiederti questa "prova", in quanto dotati di strumenti per rilevare lo stato della batteria.

Ciò premesso, puoi contattare il supporto Apple direttamente (loro hanno gli strumenti per diagnosticare da remoto eventuali problemi, batteria inclusa) a questo indirizzo:--> Get Support, oppure recarti presso uno degli Apple Store o dei Centri Assistenza autorizzati in questa lista:--> Apple - Trova una sede

Saluti.

Giulio

In English:

Q: Battery problems - I am having battery problems and the shop where I bought the product wants a proof from you, I don't know why

A: If you purchased your iPad at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider, they should not ask you for this "proof", as they are equipped with tools to detect battery status.

That said, you can contact Apple Support directly (they have tools to run remote diagnostics, battery included) at this address: -> Get Support , or go to one of the Apple Stores or Authorized Service Centers in this list: -> https://locate.apple.com/it/it/

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 16, 2022 4:54 AM in response to Manugrandj

Buongiorno,

Se hai acquistato il tuo iPad presso un Apple Store o un Manutentore Autorizzato, non dovrebbero richiederti questa "prova", in quanto dotati di strumenti per rilevare lo stato della batteria.

Ciò premesso, puoi contattare il supporto Apple direttamente (loro hanno gli strumenti per diagnosticare da remoto eventuali problemi, batteria inclusa) a questo indirizzo:--> Get Support, oppure recarti presso uno degli Apple Store o dei Centri Assistenza autorizzati in questa lista:--> Apple - Trova una sede

Saluti.

Giulio

In English:

Q: Battery problems - I am having battery problems and the shop where I bought the product wants a proof from you, I don't know why

A: If you purchased your iPad at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider, they should not ask you for this "proof", as they are equipped with tools to detect battery status.

That said, you can contact Apple Support directly (they have tools to run remote diagnostics, battery included) at this address: -> Get Support , or go to one of the Apple Stores or Authorized Service Centers in this list: -> https://locate.apple.com/it/it/

Problemi di batteria

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.