You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen replaced

My screen on my iPhone 12 Pro Max has been replaced now my phone brightness won’t go up or down it’s just at a low level of brightness did everything to see if it would work again tried off and on still same need help

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 2:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 2:54 PM

If you had it replaced by the Genius Bar or a genuine Apple service center, then take it back and have them fix it. If it was done by a third party repair shop, you're on your own. Apple doesn't sell their parts, so what you most likely got was a cheap knock-off from China. Take it back and see if they can fix it.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 16, 2022 2:54 PM in response to Sense04

If you had it replaced by the Genius Bar or a genuine Apple service center, then take it back and have them fix it. If it was done by a third party repair shop, you're on your own. Apple doesn't sell their parts, so what you most likely got was a cheap knock-off from China. Take it back and see if they can fix it.

Screen replaced

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.