You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m trying to start my year free trial that came with my device but I am only seeing the 7 day free trial option

How do I get to use my 1 year free trial of Apple TV+?

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 7:32 PM

5 replies

Feb 20, 2022 8:00 AM in response to Jabrai

Apple’s year offer ended last July. The current offer is for 3 months.

The offer should be redeemed within the first 90 days.

The offer should be redeemed on the new eligible Apple device, not on a different device.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

Note that for Macs, users have to additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account), for the redeem option to appear.

Mar 21, 2022 3:51 AM in response to DGreen792

DGreen792 wrote:
Just bought a Samsung TV. Do I get a AppleTV trial period?

How do I get the 3 month trial period?

To redeem the offer from Apple, you have to buy one one of the eligible Apple devices and meet the other conditions.

Select other companies have partnered with Apple to offer Apple TV+promotions through the sales of their devices or services. For such offers, redeem as these companies describe in their offer. [Not sure is Samsung is among them.]

I’m trying to start my year free trial that came with my device but I am only seeing the 7 day free trial option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.