You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS/iPadOS 15.3.1 HomeKit, Ungroup Sensors

And the "Show as Separate Tiles" option appears to be gone again.

This means that you can no longer see the values with a quick glance. (Nothing happens when you press the group). How do you ungroup these accessories so that each sensor gets its own button in iOS 15, macOS Monterey?

TIA for any help.

iPhone 12

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 10:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 7:14 AM

I realize I'm talking to myself but wanted to post for others that may have this question.

I spoke with Apple Tech Support on the phone this morning and was confirmed that this feature has been removed from current builds (Mac, iOS, iPadOS) apparently for some sort of security concern.

Hope that perhaps it returns in a subsequent build.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 21, 2022 7:14 AM in response to Lo_Tek

I realize I'm talking to myself but wanted to post for others that may have this question.

I spoke with Apple Tech Support on the phone this morning and was confirmed that this feature has been removed from current builds (Mac, iOS, iPadOS) apparently for some sort of security concern.

Hope that perhaps it returns in a subsequent build.

iOS/iPadOS 15.3.1 HomeKit, Ungroup Sensors

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.