You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airprinter function

Despite being listed as an accepted airprinter, neither my iPad or iPhone recognized the printer when using the Brother app for printing docs. How do I fix this?

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 2nd Gen, Wi-Fi, Cell

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 3:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 7:43 PM

philip_ Said:

"Airprinter function: Despite being listed as an accepted airprinter, neither my iPad or iPhone recognized the printer when using the Brother app for printing docs. How do I fix this?"

-------

Contact Brother:

Ask the Manufacturer (Brother) if they have a solution. Perhaps it is a bug and they have a fix it? Start Here: https://www.brother.com/contact-us

13 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 22, 2022 7:43 PM in response to philip_

philip_ Said:

"Airprinter function: Despite being listed as an accepted airprinter, neither my iPad or iPhone recognized the printer when using the Brother app for printing docs. How do I fix this?"

-------

Contact Brother:

Ask the Manufacturer (Brother) if they have a solution. Perhaps it is a bug and they have a fix it? Start Here: https://www.brother.com/contact-us

Feb 23, 2022 6:51 PM in response to philip_

philip_ Said:

-------

Contact Brother:

If you are so persistent on using the Brother app, then contact Brother. finding out what they and fellow users have to say.

How to Get Support:

Feb 23, 2022 7:19 AM in response to philip_

OK, let’s try again. FORGET THAT YOU HAVE A BROTHER APP. DON’T USE IT. MAYBE EVEN DELETE IT. Open the Mail app. Open any email. Tap on the curved arrow at the bottom of the screen. Scroll down and you will see Print. Tap on Print. Does your printer appear at the top? If you then choose to print, does it? If it does, your printer is working.

Then try with Photos. Tap on a photo. Tap on Share (that’s the box with the up arrow). Tap Print. Does that work?

Airprinter function

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.