You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accidental email deletion- Retrieval Please??

Hi there,

I've accidentally deleted "All" my emails from my trash folder on my Apple Mac. I signed into my iCloud account online, & they've been deleted there also, . . . .'Arghhh'.

However, I do have an AirPort Time Capsule, Time Machine, . . . . .so is it possible to retrieve my deleted emails utilising this at all? If so, how do I do this please, (step by step, as I'm no computer whizz 🙄)

NB) When I entered my Time Capsule, it hasn't appeared to have done back ups? Does that mean it's not been working properly all this time?

Many Thanks🤞

Chucklede

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 2:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2022 11:19 AM

Hey There BDAqua,

Firstly, my apologies for only responding back to you now, . . . . . .. . . .it's been a challenging couple of weeks, to say the least. Anyhow, apple support after many attempts speaking with various representatives, managed to escalate my case, & I got to speak with a Apple Tech Guy, who managed to get my emails back from their servers (how, is a mystery) & more than likely a closely guarded tech secret, . . . . . . . . . most of my emails I lost came back, plus approx 10,000 + more that had been deleted previously 🤦🏼‍♀️. I won't complain about it, as it IS a valuable lesson to learn, . . . . . .won't be careless with the delete button again any time soon,. lol.😆🙄

Thanks Again for your suggestions & responses, much appreciated.

Best Wishes,

Regards,

Chucklede.🙃

Similar questions

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 10, 2022 11:19 AM in response to BDAqua

Hey There BDAqua,

Firstly, my apologies for only responding back to you now, . . . . . .. . . .it's been a challenging couple of weeks, to say the least. Anyhow, apple support after many attempts speaking with various representatives, managed to escalate my case, & I got to speak with a Apple Tech Guy, who managed to get my emails back from their servers (how, is a mystery) & more than likely a closely guarded tech secret, . . . . . . . . . most of my emails I lost came back, plus approx 10,000 + more that had been deleted previously 🤦🏼‍♀️. I won't complain about it, as it IS a valuable lesson to learn, . . . . . .won't be careless with the delete button again any time soon,. lol.😆🙄

Thanks Again for your suggestions & responses, much appreciated.

Best Wishes,

Regards,

Chucklede.🙃

Accidental email deletion- Retrieval Please??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.