You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I set up 2 TVs with one Apple TV?

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 5:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2022 1:12 PM

I expect you're asking if it's possible to share the output of 1 ATV to two or more TVs. Google "HDMI Splitter".

A device that splits 1 modern HDMI 2.1 signal for 2 outputs costs around US$40. Plus buying decent HDMI cables of sufficient length and running them neatly where they need to go... You may be better off buying 2 ATV devices as @ckuan suggested :-).

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 25, 2022 1:12 PM in response to Olde Reliable

I expect you're asking if it's possible to share the output of 1 ATV to two or more TVs. Google "HDMI Splitter".

A device that splits 1 modern HDMI 2.1 signal for 2 outputs costs around US$40. Plus buying decent HDMI cables of sufficient length and running them neatly where they need to go... You may be better off buying 2 ATV devices as @ckuan suggested :-).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.