You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail App No Working

Mail app not working I can not get it to go beyond a white screen to access all my email accounts. Solutions besides completely deleting the app? I noticed on reviews of the app that others are having the same issue. I am referring to the mail app from Apple.

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 10:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 10:08 PM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support and make sure iOS is up-to-date: Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support.

If you need more help, refer to: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open - Apple Support.

If all else fails, delete the Mail App, then re-download it from the App Store: Download apps and games on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support.

Jack

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 24, 2022 10:08 PM in response to Paylib

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support and make sure iOS is up-to-date: Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support.

If you need more help, refer to: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open - Apple Support.

If all else fails, delete the Mail App, then re-download it from the App Store: Download apps and games on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support.

Jack

Mail App No Working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.