You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to restore purchased and deleted song?

Hello, I purchased meditation "Увереност и самоуважение" from the artist Милена Голева. Probably I deleted one of the songs in this album by mistake. How is it possible to have it again in my Library, in my songs, in my downloaded songs. Also I can't buy it again, because it is written "purchased" in iTunes store.

Явно без да искам, съм изтрила една част от албума. Как мога да възстановя тази песен? Също така в Itunes ми пише "Purchased" и не мога да я купя отново.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 6:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 5:51 PM

Thank you for your reply, mim_en,

Sorry that article hasn't worked for you.

Picture three seems to be an invoice that could either be accepted, or withdrawn from, and not a receipt for purchase.

Troubleshooting: Apple article:

If there's an issue when you re-download apps, films or other content from Apple – Apple Support

Hope this helps :-)

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 28, 2022 5:51 PM in response to mimi_en

Thank you for your reply, mim_en,

Sorry that article hasn't worked for you.

Picture three seems to be an invoice that could either be accepted, or withdrawn from, and not a receipt for purchase.

Troubleshooting: Apple article:

If there's an issue when you re-download apps, films or other content from Apple – Apple Support

Hope this helps :-)

Feb 28, 2022 5:56 PM in response to brbo

Hello Brbo, thank you for your assistance. It still doesn’t solve the problem.

this is what appears in purchased section. The 1-st song doesn’t appear at all (picture 1)

picture 2 is showing when I search in ITunes

picture 3 is showing I paid for whole album.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

how to restore purchased and deleted song?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.