You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone says it’s on dnd for certain people

my phone says it’s on dnd for certain contacts how do I turn that off my focus is off and my dnd isn’t on either

iPhone 12, 15

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 9:33 AM

1 reply

Mar 1, 2022 8:38 AM in response to Amandaking461

Hello Amandaking461,

We see you're having an issue with your Focus state being sent to a contact when it's disabled. We'd be happy to help out.

Check any other iOS devices signed into the same Apple ID to ensure none have an active Focus state. This includes any device that might not be currently powered on. You may also try enabling the 'Share Across Devices' setting in Settings > Focus to keep all devices in sync for this.

It can also help to try restarting both your device and have the contact restart theirs as well.

Lastly, check to see if any devices need an iOS update: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers.

My phone says it’s on dnd for certain people

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.