You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 12 mini having issues sending text messages to non-iphones

I am receiving text messages just fine from anyone currently, but my messages being sent back to non-phone users are not going through. I am not getting a message showing that they are undelivered, but they just aren't getting delivered. Is anyone else having this same problem? Is there a fix for it?

Thank you

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 1:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 3:36 PM

rrfischer wrote:

I am receiving text messages just fine from anyone currently, but my messages being sent back to non-phone users are not going through. I am not getting a message showing that they are undelivered, but they just aren't getting delivered. Is anyone else having this same problem? Is there a fix for it?

Thank you

start by contacting your phone carrier and let hem know.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 3, 2022 3:36 PM in response to rrfischer

rrfischer wrote:

Thank you

start by contacting your phone carrier and let hem know.

iphone 12 mini having issues sending text messages to non-iphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.