You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to cancel all my recent purchases

The purchase was made without my permission by my 12 yrs old son

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 9:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 11:02 PM

Wolowelo Said:

"I need to cancel all my recent purchases: The purchase was made without my permission by my 12 yrs old son"

-------

Secure you Account.

A. Important: Don't share you credentials with anyone whomsoever -- family member or not. Once someone knows your credentials, you've become a target for hacking, and this is a pure example of how and why not to share them. So, I'd say it is best to start with creating a new password. Sign out of all accounts prior to signing in with the new password. From there, you may want to open a new eMail account for use for your Apple ID (any nothing but). Just keep this all to yourself.

B. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 3, 2022 11:02 PM in response to Wolowelo

Wolowelo Said:

"I need to cancel all my recent purchases: The purchase was made without my permission by my 12 yrs old son"

-------

Secure you Account.

A. Important: Don't share you credentials with anyone whomsoever -- family member or not. Once someone knows your credentials, you've become a target for hacking, and this is a pure example of how and why not to share them. So, I'd say it is best to start with creating a new password. Sign out of all accounts prior to signing in with the new password. From there, you may want to open a new eMail account for use for your Apple ID (any nothing but). Just keep this all to yourself.

B. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

I need to cancel all my recent purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.