You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, how do I use the “clear history and website data” option under Settings then Safari in my phone if it isn’t highlighted? I can’t click on it, thanks

How do I clear my history of I can’t click on the “Clear History and Website Data” option?

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 5:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 5:55 PM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

If you cannot Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support, could you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?

I'd also recommend you Restart your iPhone - Apple Support and make sure iOS is up-to-date: Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support.

Jack

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 4, 2022 5:55 PM in response to Shann121

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

If you cannot Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support, could you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?

I'd also recommend you Restart your iPhone - Apple Support and make sure iOS is up-to-date: Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support.

Jack

Hi, how do I use the “clear history and website data” option under Settings then Safari in my phone if it isn’t highlighted? I can’t click on it, thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.