You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After working with Comcast I still can’t send emails on my Comcast account, but can now receive them.

I can’t send Comcast emails on my iPhone 13, but finally was able to receive them.

I’ve contacted AT&T, Apple Support, and they couldn’t resolve the issue. They sugggested I contact Comcast and they were able to correct receiving emails, but not being able to send emails.

iPhone 13, 15

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 8:38 AM

3 replies

Mar 11, 2022 9:48 AM in response to otstoryteller

I tried all that several times with AT&T, Apple, and Comcast for many hours. I was finally able to be transferred by Comcast to a technical support person, and then was transferred 4 more times until the problems was mostly resolved with the incoming server. I did the outgoing server myself.

Thanks for your help. Comcast did the same things you suggested and some additional things on their end.

After working with Comcast I still can’t send emails on my Comcast account, but can now receive them.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.